Wednesday, February 11, 2009

i'm tired!!!

So- we are livin' the wild life here in san diego. 

As you have seen we are moving into a different house and that is sucking all the energy out of Troy. All of the plumbing has been redone and a lot of the electrical. We, I mean Troy will be putting in the laminate flooring tomorrow and the next few days. I will make sure to post some pics of the finished rooms as they happen. 

As for me, I am hosting a girls retreat called S.I.C.K. We are expecting 30+ teens and chaperones. The topic of the retreat is modesty. There are crafts, make-overs, a fashion show and of course lots of yummy snacks. It should be an amazing weekend for all the girls involved. 

Thanks for checking in on us. Love you friends!!!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Sounds like a fun retreat! I hope it goes well! =)