Saturday, February 21, 2009

LIFE

Today my sister and her family are laying to rest Dick Dalzell. It seems like so many people have died recently. Hadley Fox, Connor Deal, Dick Dalzell, David Hargrove. I know that each of these people have received their crowns but it certainly doesn't make the sadness or hurt any less. Please pray for each of these families as they grieve and figure out how to manage each day without their precious people. 


As far as my life- I am raising money for the American Cancer Society. I am participating in the Relay for Life on April 18 and 19. Relay is a 24 hour walk. One person from your team MUST be on the track at all times. I am on the Dressbarn Babes team which is awesome because Dressbarn matches our money dollar for dollar. If you give $25.00 it's really $50.00. WOW!!!!!! Please sponsor me and help raise many money for cancer research. 


No comments: